Friday, March 1, 2013

High Museum College Night!









My birthday is always the highlight of my year and I thought what better way to spend my 19th than at a sophisticated art museum opening for Atlanta college students. The High Museum is an extraordinary art museum featuring a wonderful collection of medieval and classical art to modern contemporary art all located in the heart of downtown Atlanta. But enough of this advertisement speech, it was a fabulous night filled with creative geniuses and art fanatics. When I walked into the museum to register my ticket, my visual senses were overloaded by the abundance of hipsters and well dressed urbanites. That is when I knew I was in the right place, with the people I belong. As a birthday gift to myself, I bought posters of amazing art by Lichtenstein, Kelly and commemorative buttons of the fabulous work of the great Andy Warhol. To say the least, my night was most CREATIVE night ever!

Love and rockets,
Fashion Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment