Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The je ne sais quoi of Noël

Bonjour Fashionistas and Fashionistos! It has been a while since I have last created a post, but this is what the "thrills" of college does to you. Also, writing for CollegeFashionista was a great opportunity that I had to put the posting on hold for. Now, it's Christmas and I am back. Christmas is one of my favorite holidays, besides my birthday, because of all the pomp and circumstance that goes into making it an event. (Don't forget the wonderful meaning of CHRISTmas and the wonderful gift of Jesus!) As I was examining the presents under the tree, it hit me that Christmas has such a fashion edge which may be my true obsession with the holiday. Patterns of gift wrap, beautiful ornaments, and Christmas decorations are elements of the Christmas outfit and show that is there is a subtle connection between fashion and Christmas. Check out a little detail of photos below to see my capture of the Christmas fashion connection.







No comments:

Post a Comment