Monday, August 5, 2013

Á la Maison Monday: Prints and Pins

As you all may know, I am trying to put a little organization into my blog. On Friday, I introduced Fashion Films featuring style blogger Mattieologie. Today will be the premiere of Maison/Chez Moi Mondays; maison is french for home and chez moi is french for my home. For my first post I decided to do a DIY project for my new dorm room that I will be moving into in a few weeks! I've been so obsessed with prints and whimsical clothespin DIY projects. Here is my interpretation of my latest obsession.

Love and Rockets,
Fashion Geek

WHAT YOU NEED FOR PRINTS:



 1. Plain cardstock paper from any craft store or wholesale store



 2. Any kind of paint and paintbrushes (I used finger paint and watercolors)




 3. Creative ideas!



WHAT YOU NEED FOR CLOTHESPINS:



1. Clothespins (I bought my clothespins from Michael's)



2. Pretty colors (recycle paint from prints)


3. Creative Designs






Here's a few images of me doing the crafts














No comments:

Post a Comment