Thursday, June 27, 2013

Reemergence of Kira Plastinina

http://buro247.ru/fashion/news/12816.html

After an ill-fated stint in the United States, Kira Plastinina is reemerging into the fashion scene with a new line called Lublu which is Russian for "I love." I remember flipping through pages of my Seventeen magazine and seeing Kira's cheery 15 year old face splashed across an article about the youngest fashion designer. I was so inspired by her story and loved her designs that were the epitome young womanhood. Her story led me to include her in my 10th grade spanish project where I discussed my aspirations to become a fashion attorney. I am excited to see what Kira Plastinina has in store for the design world as she returns to claim her spot in fashion history.

No comments:

Post a Comment