Monday, January 7, 2013

Conquering Weather in Style


Outfit Details: H&M blazer and shirt, Forever 21 scarf,  Levi's Jeans, Zara shoes and collar necklace, PacSun earrings


Oh Georgia, how I love your wonderfully bipolar weather! This photo was from a couple months ago in November and it was a whopping 70-something degrees outside. Sorry for uploading something so old, but what can I say I'm a busy college student now. And with this new experience comes the stress of dressing for the crazy weather on campus; going from cold mornings walking from History to English to dangerously warm afternoons walking to French. My personal style has been seriously tested by Georgia's ever changing weather. I have passed all the tests with my love of layers that can be peeled off when it's hot and put back on when it's cold.

Love and Rockets,
Fashion Geek


No comments:

Post a Comment